Translate

Datos personales

Mi foto
Spanish Teacher, Sparta Middle School

martes, 30 de octubre de 2012

español I: country projects

We will be in the computer lab through the end of this week and next week; use your time wisely.  I have created a Google Doc, that anyone can edit, so you can collaborate with your classmates while you're researching.  This way, if you find a website that you find really useful and authentic, you can share it with your classmates.  I will pay you 100 pesos if you post an original link!  I have still left some of the posts from last year, in the hopes that some of them might be useful to you.  You can use the link to the Google Doc below, or the link under the español I tab to the right.  Happy researching!
Google Doc Link

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario